Ready to book? Please request a session here!
Please be sure to read “ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR ALL CLIENTS” at the bottom of this page! Still have questions? Link here for general contact. And thank you for your interest!
Jump to Sections by Linking below:
PORTRAIT / LIFESTYLE / DOCUMENTARY SESSIONS
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR ALL CLIENTS
PORTRAIT / LIFESTYLE / DOCUMENTARY SESSIONS
Book a portrait/lifestyle session for High School Seniors, Prom, Families, Maternity, Newborn Lifestyle Sessions, Birth, Cake Smash, Engagement, and many other photography needs. All portrait/lifestyle sessions include pre-session consultation via email and/or phone. While I fully believe in getting images out of a strictly-digital format and into photo albums and on the wall, I also understand that many clients prefer to have files and printing rights to makes those choices themselves. To that end, I do not require any further purchases beyond the Session Fee, which includes your best image files. However, if you would like a helping hand in creating memorable and tangible heirlooms, please contact me for print and product pricing and information.
60-90 Minute Session Fee, Includes 25 Image Files*: $600
includes online proof gallery of ~40-60 proofs; and the 25 session images you love most, professionally edited, in high resolution JPG file format
60-90 Minute Session Fee, Includes 15 Image Files*: $475
includes online proof gallery of ~25-40 proofs; and the 15 session images you love most, professionally edited, in high resolution JPG file format
30 Minute Session Fee, Includes 5 Image Files*: $200
includes access to an online proof gallery of ~8-12 proofs; and the 5 session images you love most, professionally edited, in high resolution JPG file format; This session format must take place either in Photographer’s studio, on the property, or within easy walking distance, as no travel time or expenses are included in the pricing
Optional Purchasing Notes
Professional Print Packages, Available only at time of booking
Aspen Print Package: $100 >> Includes (1) 11×14, (3) 8×10, and (25) 4×6 or 5×7 Prints;
Spruce Print Package: $75 >> Includes (2) 8×10 and (15) 4×6 or 5×7 Prints;
Torrey Print Package: $75 >> Includes (25) 4×6 or 5×7 Prints;
Pine Print Package: $50 >> Includes (1) 8×10 and (5) 4×6 or 5×7 Prints;
Sage Print Package: $50 >> Includes (15) 4×6 or 5×7 Prints
Add-On Fee for Each Subject Beyond the first 8 (human or pet): $30
Session Fees noted above are for up to 8 subjects (human or pet!). Due to the extra coordination required to pose and capture additional subjects, there is an additional fee for each additional subject.
A la Carte Edited Image File, in addition to the package chosen above: $40
It is my sincere hope that you love all of your proofs and have a difficult time choosing your favorites! I hope I have provided you options to select as many images as you like above, but it is very common for my clients to purchase more upon seeing their proof gallery, so this path is in place to satisfy that need!
All Images From Your Session, in addition to the package chosen above: Varies depending on your session. Please request a quote!
Please refer to Facebook, Instagram, the Roots and Twigs News mailing list, and the blog for occasional Mini Portrait Session offers.
These options don’t quite fit your needs? Please contact me to customize your own session! We can adjust the number of edited images you receive, the duration of the session, and many more variables.
Headshots Session Fee, Single Subject: $250; 30 minute outdoor session; includes 3 final, retouched, digital image files with printing and usage rights
Headshots Session Fee, 3 or More Subjects: Varies, but begins at $285 for the first 3 Subjects. Price per subject goes down with each additional Subject; for example, at 10 Subjects, Price per Subject is $50) – please request a quote. Deliverables include 1 final, retouched, digital image file per Subject with printing and professional usage rights for Client only; Subjects must be available for back-to-back sessions in the same location; Single Client point of contact is required for booking, coordination, image selection, and editing preferences.
Location may be an indoor or outdoor location selected by the Client, or at the Photographer’s studio.
Need to customize it? Please contact me and we’ll develop a headshots package just for you or your company.
Wedding Session Fees begin at $2500 for four hours of coverage and deliverables include an online gallery and your best image files. Prints, wall art, photo albums, and other products are available for purchase separately. Please contact me so we can develop a price and package to align with your specific needs!
EVENTS AND PERFORMANCES
Event and Performance Photography begins at $450 for 2 hours of continuous coverage, and deliverables include image files with basic edits such as exposure and color enhancements. Pricing per hour is less for additional time – please request a quote. More detailed retouching, such as blemish removal, can be added to your package, if necessary. Please contact me so we can develop a price and package to align with your specific needs!
Need a longer or shorter session? A destination wedding? Big ole’ family reunion? Product, food, real estate, or architectural photography? Please contact me so we can develop a price and package to align with your specific needs!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR ALL CLIENTS:
- Travel – With the exception of mini sessions or as otherwise stated herein, Session Fee includes Photographer’s travel-related expenses for locations up to 20 miles from Moby Arena in Fort Collins, Colorado, zip code 80521. Sessions that take place beyond that range are subject to an additional $3 per mile. Hotel accommodations may also be required, including any session that is more than 60 miles from Moby Arena and for which the work plus travel time exceeds 10 hours. Please inquire about arrangements for your specific session needs.
- Session Fee and Rescheduling – Session fee is due at time of booking and is nonrefundable. It is used to hold Photographer’s schedule clear of other obligations. Sessions other than Mini Sessions may be rescheduled with 24 hours prior notice for circumstances outside the client’s control (weather, injury, illness), pending Photographer’s availability. Mini sessions may be rescheduled for a future Mini Session offer. In the event that Client does not arrive by the scheduled session start time, Photographer has the right to keep the nonrefundable session fee to help offset lost time and expenses, and lost potential earnings, as a result of holding her calendar clear for the scheduled session.
- Photography Permit Fees – Most session locations Photographer uses do not require a photography permit fee, but Client will be responsible for any that are required.
- Model Release – When booking with Roots and Twigs Photography, Clients are asked to grant a model release, providing Photographer permission to use session images in any future portfolio and marketing endeavors deemed appropriate, without personal identification.
- Please view additional tabs under Session Information, for FAQs related to sessions and events.